The Town Trust own the following community venues in Langport. If you are interested in hiring a venue please click on the link below.
This unspoilt riverside area is located between the main town car park and the River Parrett. Popular with walkers and families, it is furnished with seats and picnic tables. Cocklemoor is owned by the Town Council and are responsible for its maintenance and letting, so for further information please contact the Town Council office. History The piece of land known as Cocklemoor, which lies south of Bow Street between the Back River and the River
Ridgway Hall, in Stacey’s Court, Bow Street is owned by Langport Town Trust and is available for hire by the public, community groups and businesses. Ridgway Hall has two main meeting areas and a smaller lounge room. The Main Hall The main hall is suitable for larger gatherings, fitness classes, live performances and parties and will happily accommodate more vigorous activities such as children’s sports and discos (with lighting) or bouncy castles with various large
Located in the centre of the town, the Grade 2 listed Town Hall was built in 1733 and is owned by the Town Trust. The Town Clerk’s office is here, and it’s where the Town Council normally meets. Langport Town Hall At various times the building has housed the town’s horse-drawn fire engine, the cells and the county court. It was also used as a market area. The building is now home to Langport Town
Langport Town Trust THE HALL IS A NO-SMOKING ZONE. The Hirer shall comply with the ‘prohibition of smoking in public places provisions’ of the Health Act 2006 and associated Regulations and shall ensure also that all attending their event comply with the provisions and regulations also. Any person who breaches this provisions and/or regulations will be asked to leave the Hall. THERE IS NO PHONE ON THE PREMISES. It is a condition that hirers have