Council Services

Cricket Pavillion

By jim@wearechain.co.uk

Langport Cricket Ground
Owned by Langport Town Council and located on Field Road, have for many years been the home of the Huish and Langport Cricket Club. The cricket pavilion was built in memory of the Master and Old Boys of Langport Grammar School who were killed in the First World War. It was opened on 29 March 1922 by the famous Somerset cricketer Sammy Woods.

We use cookies to understand how visitors use this site and help us improve it. See our Cookie Policy for details.