Somerset Community Foundation, HPC Community Fund and Sedgemoor District Council, are jointly hosting an event on 11th June – to support groups and organisations to raise awareness of the HPC Community fund and to look in particular at the evidence requirements that groups will need to provide.
- The HPC Community fund and the opportunities that exist to bid for funding:
- Small grants
- Open grants
- Examples of successful bids
- What evidence will you need to make a bid
- What is currently available – presentation from Somerset Intelligence Partnership
- Understanding how other successful bidders have obtained the necessary evidence
- Workshop session
- Issues and concerns about gathering evidence
- What support would be needed
Click HERE to see the Agenda.
Date: Tuesday 11th June 2019
Time: 10am start, finishing at 1pm with a light lunch
Location: Canalside, Marsh Lane, Bridgwater, TA6 6LQ
Interested in attending, please register a place, open the link below.
If you have problems with the link or registering, please email, email@example.com to reserve a place.
Corporate Equalities Team
Somerset County Council