Langport Cricket Ground
These grounds, located on Field Road, have for many years been the home of the Huish and Langport Cricket Club. The cricket pavilion was built in memory of the Master and Old Boys of Langport Grammar School who were killed in the First World War. It was opened on 28 March 1922 by the famous Somerset cricketer Sammy Woods.